Klavdija Kutnar, Aleksander Malnič, Dragan Marušič, Štefko Miklavič, Primož Šparl
Ademir Hujdurović, Boštjan Frelih, Boštjan Kuzman (head)
Venue: The Summer School will be held at Hotel Planja, Rogla. Situated at around 1500m above sea level, its beautiful natural scenery provides pleasant climate conditions and stimulating working environment. For more information, see www.rogla.eu.
The Summer School will consist of three minicourses (of six hours each) given by:
- Marston Conder, University of Auckland, New Zealand:
Graph Symmetries (abstract, lecture notes)
- Edward T. Dobson, Mississippi State University, USA & UP, Slovenia:
Imprimitive Permutation Groups (abstract, lecture notes)
- Tatsuro Ito, Kanazawa University, Japan:
Leonard pairs and the q-Racah polynomials (abstract, lecture notes 1, lecture notes 2, lecture notes 3, lecture notes 4, lecture notes 5, lecture notes 6)
Registration fee: 200 EUR / 100 EUR (students). The fee should be paid upon arrival during the registration.
List of registrants
Conference photo (hi-res)
Any questions about the Summer School should be directed to email@example.com.
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies
- UP IAM - University of Primorska, Andrej Marušič Institute
In Collaboration with
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics, UL PeF (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education).
The Summer School constitutes the Course on Algebraic Combinatorics, Computability and Complexity of the CEEPUS project SEE Doctoral Studies in Mathematical Sciences.