PhD Summer School in Discrete Mathematics and
Symmetries of Graphs and Networks III
Sunday, June 24 - Saturday, June 30, 2012
Scientific Committee: Edward Dobson, Aleksander Malnič, Dragan Marušič, Štefko Miklavič
Organizing Committee: Klavdija Kutnar, Boštjan Kuzman, Primož Šparl
The Summer School will consist of three minicourses (of six hours each):
- The Polycirculant Conjecture, led by Michael Giudici (University of Western Australia, Australia)
- Finite Geometries (from the definitions to some applications), led by György Kiss (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary)
- Graph Enumeration, led by Stephan Wagner (Stellenbosch University, South Africa)
Invited speakers at Symmetries of Graphs and Networks (SYGN 2012)
3rd workshop on Symmetries of graphs and networks (SYGN 2012) will consist of 9 invited talks and some student talks. SYGN 2012 abstracts and slides
Registration fee: 200 EUR / 100 EUR (students). It will be charged a single fee for both events. The fee should be paid upon arrival during the registration.
Any questions about the Summer School or SYGN III should be directed to email@example.com.
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies
- UP IAM - University of Primorska, Andrej Marušič Institute
In Collaboration with
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics, UL PeF (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education).
- ARRS - Slovenian Research Agency